Creating a future where girls and women are equal participants in the digital world
With the support of workshop partners in communities across the country, we’re helping more girls become tomorrow’s tech leaders.
Become a TechGirlz workshop partner
Help inspire, educate and empower girls for a more inclusive tech industry.
As a workshop partner, you will help unlock exciting pathways for more girls and close the gender gap in the tech industry. No tech or teaching experience is required!
- Plug-and-play delivery model
- Designed by industry professionals
- Access to TechGirlz workshop content, systems and promotional tools
- Dedicated CompTIA Spark support team
Benefits of supporting the TechGirlz program:
- Promote diversity and inclusion in tech
- Foster new talent
- Create connections with future employees and leaders
- Provide tangible community impact for your employees
- Enhance your organization’s brand image
or contact [email protected] to get started
Mobile App Design
Make a Website
Today, women make up 50% of the workforce but only 26% of tech roles.
Despite the many exciting, rewarding opportunities in the growing tech industry, girls’ interest in technology declines during the middle school years.
The TechGirlz program, powered by CompTIA Spark, aims to change that:
- Provides fun, interactive and engaging workshop content for girls in grades 5–8
- Virtual and in-person workshops available
- Workshops are FREE for all participants
- A variety of tech topics to introduce girls to a full variety of technology-related fields.