Explore the tech curricula that will work for your classroom.
Expand your students’ horizons with middle school technology curriculum inspired by real-world work and the latest technology concepts.
Tech Exploration Units follow a growth mindset approach and include activities designed to be engaging and collaborative. These lessons - covering a variety of tech topics - include projects that simulate a workplace-like setting, perfect for cultivating 21st century skills.
- Encourage career/CTE exploration
- Develop 21st century skills
- Build basic digital skills and develop digital fluency
- Become autonomous learners
- Project-based activities using common productivity and creativity applications
- Self-paced instruction backed up by custom tutorial videos
- Students sample a variety of tech topics, where they can specialize and connect based on their interests
Emerging Technology Units consist of a series of slightly more advanced activities inspired by real-world work in relevant technology fields and provide engaging, hands-on learning. Units focus on today’s most cutting-edge tech topics, including cybersecurity, artificial intelligence, and so much more.
- Increase interest in tech pathways
- Build prerequisite for high school IT courses
- Address computer/computer science standards
- Hands-on projects and simulations informed by CompTIA expertise and tech industry knowledge
- Efficient and effective instructional videos
- Strong career pathway connections